Total Nonstop Wrestling
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Total Nonstop Wrestling

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Cutting Edge #1

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Edge
Rated-R-Superstar
Rated-R-Superstar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitimeMi Aug 13, 2008 11:35 am

Man sieht nun einen Werbebildschirm für das Segment welches nach der Werbepause kommt.

Cutting Edge #1 Cuttingedge

Nach der Werbung sieht man nun den Ring, indem ein Teppichboden ausgelegt ist uns zwei Stühle stehen und ein Tisch mit Mikrofonen drauf. Plötzlich ertönt das Theme von Edge.

"You think you know me!

On this day I see clearly everythink has come to life!"

Edge kommt nun auf die Rampe, er geht ein Stück stellt sich dann breitbeinig hin und reißt seine Arme nach oben. Bei dieser Bewegung starten die Fans noch lauter als zuvor zu buhen. Doch Edge scheint das alles nicht zu interessieren. Unbeirrt betritt er den Ring und schnappt sich ein Mikrofon.

Cutting Edge #1 Edge_Mic_4

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to this first and special edition of MY talkshow segment, the Cutting Edge. And of course I have invited a great guest for the first show but first of all I wanna talk about MYSELF, because there are some rumors and speculation about my person in this business I want to make sure. Most people asked me "Why Edge, why you went away from huge promotions to be part of the TNW!" and my answer is real simple. The great promotion is were I am. Because you see I am a multi time World Champion, a multi time Tag Champion. When I enter a companie ,the companie enters the big business. The second question is often more simple to answer. "Edge what is yout target here in the TNW!" I mean I am the Rated-R Superstar, in this companie there is only one title to come even close to fit me...and that´s the TNW Heavyweight Championship Belt for sure. After now making all this clear YOU exactly know what kind of Edge standing in front of you...and next week you can also find out what kind of Edge standing in the Ring...!

Edge stockt kurz, und reißt dann erneut unter dem Buhen der Fans seine Arme in die Luft. Als er die Crowd-Reaktion hört grinst Edge und beginnt erneut zu sprechen.

So after making clear that I will be YOUR HEAVYWEIGHT Champion after the tournament I now turn my attention to my guest. And trust me it was real hard to find a guy big enough to face me in this roster. I looked at every guy in the lockerroom and than I realized that I am the Top Dog in this companie...so I had to look a few steps beneath I it was hard...I mean we have here a Big Dave Batista who is builded extremly strong but sadly he has no brain so this think was over for me...then we have "Y2J" who claim to be excellence...but that would mean that he is an outstanding character here but I am the ONLY outstanding CHARACTER in this roster...

Cutting Edge #1 Edge02

And so I had to choose another wrestler to come out here and talk a lot of trash about his unimportant career and unimportant life...so please welcome with me a only one time World Champion and the guy with the most boring lifestyle around here...the Straight Edge Superstar please welcome CM "I never touch a glass with wiskey or a woman" PUNK!

Die Fans jubeln nachdem sie hören das CM Punk Gast seien wird. Die Musik von CM Punk ertönt und er betritt die Rampe..........

Zuletzt von Edge am Fr Aug 15, 2008 4:36 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CM Punk
Straight Edge Superstar
Straight Edge Superstar
CM Punk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitimeFr Aug 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Die Leute feiern Punk und dieser kommt mit einem Mic bewaffnet zum Ring.

Cutting Edge #1 Normal_PDVD_003

Punk post ein bischen herum und zeigt verhöhnende gesten in Richtung Edge.Punk baut sich nun vor Edge auf und richtet seine Worte an ihn.

Cutting Edge #1 CM_Punk_01_2

Oh Edge I don´t know if you will be the World Heavyweight Champion after Revolution!!! And you know why because you should better watch out that you´re not get Punk´d by the Straight Edge Superstar.

Die Leute unterstützen Punk mit Lauten Chants.

You may was the World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE but you should never forget who takes that Gold away from you ME!!! And the relationship between Vickie and you was discusting!! It was a good Idea to betray Vickie with this Hot Wedding Planer.And that Shows that the only thing you can is cheating!!You cheatet at Armageddon in the Triple Threat Match between Undertaker,Batista and yourself.You cheatet aginst the Undertaker at One Night Stand to Bannish him from the WWE!!! But now it´s over and the reason is ME CM Punk!!!!

Die CM Punk Chants werden immer lauter.Edge kocht vor Wut.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.wfwl.forumieren.com
Edge
Rated-R-Superstar
Rated-R-Superstar

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitimeFr Aug 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Edge steicht sich mehrere Male voller Zorn durchs Haar und ist kurz davor einen Cheap-Shot gegen Punk zu setzen doch kurz bevor er dies tun will besinnt er sich und lächelt auf sadistische Weise in das Gesicht von Punk.

Woah...I don´t thought that you have the nuts to come down here and talk smack with me...I expected a talk that is as boring as your lifestyle. But now I´m really glad that you come down here and face the hottest deal here in this Industry...but first of all let me remind you on your words...you said somethink like I cheat...and that shows me exactly how bad informed you are about our, better MY business. It wasn´t cheating...It was taking EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY TO SUCEED in this business...that´s why I am the ULTIMATE OPPORTUNIST and that´s why I am a THREE time World Champion and not only a guy with one poor championship reign in his records.

Edge lächelt selbstbewusst und erwartet irgendeine Reaktion von Punk doch dieser Starrt ihn nur weiter an.

And your self proclaimed big championship reign over in the WWE was nothing but a fluke... you won the title with big help from you little buddy Davey boy Batista and you only was able to defend the title with interference by Kane...so you are definitly not the guy who has the experience and the historic background to tell me that he is one of the biggest deals. But now that you are here and talking about one of the blackest moments in my career the relationship with Vicky and the bad luck situation which lead to your little and unimportant championship reign you have to face the consequences for this.

Cutting Edge #1 5_11

And to remind you...your actions lead to my metamorphosis... after you win lucky the title you reminded me that I was too soft... so I went back to the Edge YOU all LOVE and the Edge who is going for every title and for every challenge and definitly the Edge who using EVERY thing in his advantage...and that´s what you gonna feel. So now that you disrespect me here IN MY SHOW you have hell to pay. I wanna match with you...it´s gonna be the hottest deal in this roster - the Rated-R superstar - against the most boring superstar in the World. So did you have the guts and are you man enough to accept this challenge?

Edge geht noch einmal ganz dicht an Punks Gesicht ran lächelt und wartet dann auf die Antwort vom Straight Edge Superstar.
Nach oben Nach unten
CM Punk
Straight Edge Superstar
Straight Edge Superstar
CM Punk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitimeFr Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Punk scheint wenig eingeschüchtert von Edge.Die Fans warten auf Punk´s antwort und feuern ihn mit Chants an.Punk hebt das Mikrofon mit einem sarkastischen lächeln.

Cutting Edge #1 Punk05

That was a really good joke!! You tell me that I am the most boring Wrestler of the World.I proove to to you that you are Wrong.And after beat you up so bad you will not called Rated-R Superstar anymore.After our Match you will called The Rated-G Superstar.After our Match you will cry for your Mami.

Edge kann sich kaum noch vor Wut halten.Die Fans feuern Punk weiterhin an.Punk schmeisst sein Mic auf den Boden und will den Ring verlassen doch Edge hält den Straight Edge Superstar auf denn er scheint noch nicht fertig zu sein mit Punk.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.wfwl.forumieren.com
Edge
Rated-R-Superstar
Rated-R-Superstar

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitimeSa Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Edge kocht vor Wut und kann sich grad noch beherrschen.

Are you kidding me...NOBODY can ever fool with my name you little wannabe Champion. When you EVER fool around with my RATED-R Superstar name you have hell to pay...and that´s exactly what you get next friday...you will go down...and you will lose the only chance YOU will ever have to become the TNW Heavyweight Champion...so now that you ruin my DEBUT with MY show here on TNW I end this right here. Get your ass out of here before I kick it out of here.

CM Punk weicht nun ein wenig zurück, doch immernoch hält er ein Auge auf Edge. Als es kurz vor den Ropes angekommen ist deutet Edge einen Spear an Punk verlässt schleunigst den Ring und Edge bleibt grinsend im Ring stehen.

That´s what I thought you can´t compete with the ULTIMATE Opportunist. But keep in mind you can´t run away next friday

Edge schmeißt sein Mikrofon weg und feiert noch ein bisschen im Ring während er von ALLEN Fans in der Halle "U SUCK" Chants bekommt. CM Punk verlässt die Arena und die Kameras schallten weg.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Cutting Edge #1 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Edge #1   Cutting Edge #1 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Cutting Edge #1
Seite 1 von 1